Sunday, March 20, 2016

First Week of Research


During this week’s research learned that there are many people out their collection data on the topic of new construction. This industry drives several other type of business. The health of the housing market is important to people that invest in the stock markets as well as a way to track the growth of the economy. The search strategies that I used was first to find current publications. Projection for a year ago are no longer valuable because many things have changed. My article referenced the Federal Reserve’s decision to keep interest rates low. This makes getting loans for building new homes cheaper and more attractive to consumers. One other thing that I wanted to find was data that showed all sectors of the new construction industry. I need to be able to compare different type of construction and different regions to formulate a proper outlook on new single family home construction in California. Next I will begin researching more factors involved in why the industry is expected to grow. I think that different policy decisions as well as availability of previous homes will affect projection’s

No comments:

Post a Comment